Thursday, May 28, 2020

Resolved: 5 Ways I'll Be Better for the Return of Baseball




Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Pathetically Sad Baseball Fans,

Lend me your ears.

I have waited yet again until the very last moments of May to submit my monthly piece for the NVTBL because I didn't really have any riveting thoughts on the Korean Baseball League. I have already whined and poured out my busted up heart in this space detailing all the things we desperately miss about baseball. Many of us have spent weeks slumped sadly in front of our televisions, watching replays of games from lo so many years past, eating bags upon bags of potato chips, and wondering with great shame and sadness if we'll even fit into our brand new Washington Nationals World Champions tshirt when this whole thing is over.



Maybe just me?

Anyway, I come to you today with tidings of great comfort and joy.

READ THE REST HERE.

No comments: