Friday, July 13, 2012

{this moment}

[this verse}  And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how long and high and wide and deep is the love of Christ.
Ephesians 3:17

I actually didn't take any good pictures this week, so this week's {this moment} is really {this verse} because I am looking for moments of grace this week and when one searches with intention especially in midst of stress or bad news, one finds them in the most seemingly insignificant places.  There were so many moments this week, whether I snapped a picture of the moments or not, that showed me how long and high and wide and deep is the love of Christ.  It might have been a silly text, a phone call where I started by pouring out my worry and ended by laughing until I couldn't breathe, a good night's sleep, two little brothers sleeping in their big brother's room because they miss him, an 85 degree evening at the ball field or  finding just the right words from Him that make my heart settle.  Along with eating right and exercising, reading Ephesians is good for me.  Thanks for the assignment Pastor C. It came in at the right time. (and I'll throw in a picture from last summer, because, well, I can't help myself and look how wide and deep that ocean is...doesn't compare to His love though, does it?)

No comments: