Friday, January 4, 2013

{these moments} Slideshow

{these moments}  A Friday ritual.  Lots of photos - grab the popcorn or click away quick - of moments from the week.  Simple, special, extraordinary moments.  Moments I want to pause, savor and remember. - Soulemama

PS: PEOPLE, I am told my blog has been heavy lately.  If you knew how many chips and corn/cheese/jalapeno dip I ate over Christmas break, you'd know that I am feeling rather heavy physically, but emotionally, all is fine.  I've been told that maybe some of you out there are concerned about me.  There's been some dark stuff lately.  When there is dark stuff, I write on it.  But, lookie here, people! A ridiculously happy and incredibly indulgent and boring slideshow of good stuff!  Here's some light for you, folks! (or at least for my mom who might be the only one to scroll through here.)  I'm okay, you're okay.  I promise a post to come on Justin Bieber or really awesome boots.  Or how I tricked my husband into watching Trouble with the Curve because he thought it was about baseball when it was really more about relationships. HA! Or how much I love to sing really loud in the car with the windows down on the way to the Middle School.  All's well when one is focused on manipulating movie night and embarassing her children!  Take JOY today, folks.  I promise, I will, too.

Now, Here are the Moments:
 
TEACHABLE MOMENTS
 
 
 
HOW WILL I RECOGNIZE YOU WITHOUT A NUMBER ON YOUR BACK? MOMENT
 
 
LUKE 2:1-14 MOMENT
 
 
SANTA'S HELPER MOMENTS

 
 
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR TABLE MANNERS MOMENT
 
 
CHRISTMAS DAY RIVALRY MOMENT
 
 
BASKETBALL APPARENTLY TAKES NO VACATION MOMENTS

 
 
 
LOVING MY  MIDDLE MAN MOMENT
 
 
BOWL GAME #324 ON THE COUCH MOMENT
 
 
NEW YEARS EVE S'MORE MOMENTS

 
 
JUST MY DAD AND MY FISHING POLE MOMENT
 
 
 
ALL FIVE OF MY PEOPLE - BLESSED. JOYFUL MOMENT
 
 
 


No comments: