Wednesday, May 9, 2018

May Stitch Fix Review!

It's Stitch Fix Review Day!

My May Stitch Fix box arrived this weekend and it was a winner! For various reasons I didn't keep everything, but in regard to fitting my style, the Stitch Fix stylist hit the bullseye this time.

Before we review, don't forget Mother's Day is this weekend! Calm down if you forgot because a Stitch Fix Gift Card makes a great gift and you can get that done in minutes right here. Click the Stitch Fix link to the right of this post and an email will be sent to your sweet and soon-to-be super stylish mom.

Let's take a look at the awesome pieces I received this month.

Skies Are Blue
Alisson Chambray Top


I absolutely could not love this top more. It reminds me so much of the Gap denim shirt I wore in college at least three times a week, but it is way more flattering and also I don't plan to go through the Taco Cabana drive thru at 3:00 am for an order of three bean and cheese burritos while wearing it.

Thank you, Jesus, for teaching me to make better life choices.

This is a pull over style, is so soft and fits comfortably, without being bulky or shapeless. I pulled it out of the box right away and wore it all day Sunday to church, two basketball games, the grocery store and hanging out on the couch to watch The Americans on Sunday night. You know a shirt is comfortable if I don't change out of it into pjs to binge watch tv. This one is the best.

Various White Denim Shorts/Similar Sandals/Belt No Longer Available/Necklace No Longer Available/Earrings/Other Frye Crossbody Bags


French Grey
Melcy Brushed Knit Dress


This dress is adorable. I love the colors and the pattern. I'm seeing blush tones everywhere lately, especially in sandals. This dress would be perfect with these blush colored wedges. The only reason I didn't keep the dress is that I received one last summer from Stitch Fix that I really loved and this one felt way too similar to the one I already have to warrant keeping it. I had to dig deep to have the will power to send this one back, but I did.

Necklace No Longer Available/Wedges

Papermoon
Egan Textured Knit Tank Top


This was another keeper right out of the box. I love stripes, I love a tank and I love grey and white. It's perfection. It's so soft, comfortable, and long enough to wear over skinny jeans or tuck in to shorts. It can be layered under a jacket when it's cooler or worn alone when our DC summers reach "I'm sweating my eyeballs out" temperatures.



Papermoon
Ophir Crochet Detail Knit Tank


This navy top with the pretty lace detail would look great with white denim and sandals for summer. I had this one hanging in my closet for a day or two, but it never really felt like it belonged. It was a tiny bit too big as well, so I sent it back, but I might regret it.



Mia
Neala Gingham Sandal


I was kind of unsure about these sandals when I took them out of the box. On the one hand, I thought they were just so precious, but on the other hand I thought they were just so precious. I like gingham, but I feel like the knotted bow look AND the gingham together is a little too much. These were actually too big anyway, so I had to send them back.

Shorts/Top/Similar Gap Denim Jackets/Similar Watch/Earrings


That's it for this month. Remember if you want to try Stitch Fix for yourself or for you mom, I'd love it if you'd use my referral code HERE

GO


PS Shout out to my Michelle B. for using my referral code when she ordered! I received $25 off my order last month!

Have a great Wednesday!


Disclosure: The View From Behind Home Plate is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn small fees by linking to amazon.com. 

No comments: