Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July 2018 Stitch Fix Review

It's Stitch Fix Review Day!

My July Stitch Fix box arrived a few weeks ago and had some great pieces for summer. I kept three of the five items from this one.

If you don't know the deal on Stitch Fix, you can read about it here. My suggestion is to be as detailed as possible when filling out your Style Profile and in making comments to your stylist. Mine have been pretty close to hitting the mark every time.

Here's a look at what I received this month.

Skies Are Blue
Reginald Crochet Detail Top


The color green is about the only bright color I wear and the color of this top is perfect. I love the crochet detailing and the fact that the fit is relaxed without being too boxy. It is a perfect summer top that can be dressed up or down. I think the color is great with gold jewelry and white or blue denim. I've worn this four times in the last few weeks. Perfect.
PS I said "perfect" three times in this paragraph. Someone send me a thesaurus.



Verse
Anzen Dress

I believe I've established that I don't consider myself "whimsical" so it's shocking to me that I kept this dress. It's navy blue and printed with flamingos. A dress with flamingos might conjure up images of Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, but when I tried this on, I loved it. The fit is great and I love the hemline - kind of scooped and exactly the right length.

Kind of scooped? I don't know what I mean. I'm not a fashion blogger. I'm just a girl wearing flamingos on her dress asking you to love me.



Sadie & Sage
Patti Printed Short


These were a seer sucker style elastic waist short. They were lined and fit well except they were way too short for my liking. Maybe okay for Fake Daughter, but not for Real Mom in Her VERY Late 40s. I returned these.

Platform Wedges/White Blouse From Target 100 years ago :)/Bracelet/Earrings


Renee C
Lillie Knit Top

I love this tank. I'd say it's a swing top, but without too much fabric, so that it's less swingy. A baby swing, if you will.

Wow. I'm really hitting it out of the park with my impressive prose today, huh? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale folks will be calling me any minute now to write for their website. It's a lock.

Anyway, this is really soft and comfortable. I love stripes and swings so this was a keep. 




Alice Blue
Miller One Pocket Blouse

This top was fine and good and I'm bored about it. I mean, I guess when you've started wearing flamingos on yourself, maybe you just can't go back to a basic button up one pocket blouse. It was return.

Tom's Wedges Discontinued/Bracelet/Similar Black Shorts/Clutch


That's it for this month. Remember if you want to try Stitch Fix for yourself, click on the word "GO" under the photo below. 

GO
Have a great day!

No comments: