Friday, November 2, 2012

{this moment}: Marvelous are Your Works


{this moment}:  A Friday ritual.  A single photo of a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. - Soulemama
 
"I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." - Psalm 139:14
 


Welcome to the world, Neeley Kate.  Now you are one of my people which means now all of my people are your people!  Lucky you.  We're not nearly perfect, but we are experts at BIG LOVE, even from far, far away. 

PS I used to play with your mommy and your aunt, like they were my dolls.  Caring for and loving them showed me how desperately I wanted to be a mother.  And now your mommy and your aunt get the amazing blessing of being mommies to two beautiful girlies each!  Isn't God good?  I do have to let you know that when your mommy was three or four, she told me that when she grew up she wanted to be a dog shaver or a rabbit trainer.  I'm not saying God doesn't put a high importance on those vocations, but I'm glad she chose you and your sister for now :)

Be strong and courageous, sweet baby girl.  You are well loved.

No comments: