Friday, February 1, 2013

{this moment}: Are we having fun yet?

{this moment}:  A Friday ritual.  A single photo of a moment from the week.  A simple, special extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  -Soulemama

Note:   I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to savor and remember it.  I believe that  we've established that we aren't fans of losing around here, but we sure are building a lot of character this season.  We have two chances this weekend to turn this frown upside down. Send up a prayer for a little Patriot tonight around 6:20 pm or tomorrow around 9:50 am, wouldya, please?

2 comments:

Leigha said...

Jen, I love that we have this in common. I love raising my boys, and I love reading how you write about them. You articulate what I think and feel as if they were my own thoughts. Lots of basketball for us this weekend and it's 14 below today. I also love that half the time I am crying while reading your posts and the other half, I am laughing so hard that ..... you know. Anyway, good luck to that little dud for his games this weekend. We feel it along with you!

Jenn said...

Thank you so much, Leigha, for your kind words and for reading! Blessings to you and your guys this weekend!