Friday, February 8, 2013

{this moment}: Shout Out to My Main Man

{this moment}:  A Friday ritual.  A single photo of a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. - Soulemama


According to the boys, their dad has not appeared in a {this moment}.   I'm quite sure he was fine with that.  Today, though, he deserves a shout out especially because on Sunday night his legendary patience and tolerance will be tested as it always is when Bon Jovi rolls into town.  He will likely give me this look more than a few times while I scream and sing at the top of my lungs and jump up and down and yell at him, "LOOK!  There he is!  There he is!  Right there!" 

PS I will not let your secret out, but Richie Sambora has got nothin' on you.  You play a wicked air guitar, my man.

Happy Weekend, people!

No comments: