Friday, November 11, 2016

5 Things on a Friday: Including #Momgoals

It's Friday!

Thank goodness because it's been a tough week.

So, it's all happy here for 5 Things on a Friday. And it's gonna be quick because if the internet has taught me anything this week, it's this: GET OFF THE INTERNET. TALK TO SOMEONE'S ACTUAL FACE.

So, I'm going to spend the weekend with some actual live people. But let's start 5 Things on a Friday with someone I wish I could hang out with in real life. This first video inspired me to have new goals for my life. Which will not bode well for my sons.

1. Somebody's Mom at the Warriors Game

I love this woman with my whole heart.





2. Zella-ish Leggings from Costco

Y'all. I went to Costco yesterday only to buy salmon and a birthday cake. As everyone does, of course. ;-)

I came out with salmon, a birthday cake and these running pants/leggings by Marc New York.(who the way, I have decided is basically some guy whose real name is spelled with a "k" and not a "c" and also lives in Toledo and not New York.) I keep reading about Zella leggings from Nordstrom and they get great reviews, but also cost about $50 a pair. Now, to be clear, I have only had these Costco leggings on for about an hour, but they are so comfortable and so warm that it's possible I won't take them off until Monday. They only cost $16.99 and come in this blue color and a purple/pink color, too.


3. Funny Memes

I think we all know that Facebook has been trying to kill us in the last few weeks and after election day it only got worse. That's why I was so happy when I saw funny memes that had nothing whatsoever to do with politics. This was my favorite this week.


4. Thoughtful Gifts from My Husband

Speaking of tacos,one day this week my husband told me that he had ordered me something from Amazon and that I should expect it any minute. He seemed so pleased with himself. I could not imagine what my romantic, generous husband had purchased for me right out of the blue during a regular ol' week. Well, I'm sure you can imagine the joy I had when I found the Amazon box on the front step and opened up these.



Now that's all I'm going to say about that. Because if I say anymore it would just be like bragging. I don't want to make you feel bad about your man. Some of us just get lucky is all.


5. Matt Redman's 10,000 Reasons in Times Square

I'm not at all sure how I happened on this, but I cried through the whole thing. Need a little hope today? Watch this.



Have a lovely weekend, everyone!!!

No comments: