Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year and Happy Sales on All the Things!!!

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a lovely holiday with your people and that you are able to spend one last day on the couch watching football or movies or reading a book or just sleeping the day away.

If you are being responsible and setting a resolution to stop buying all the things, well . . . me, too. (Bummer. I will likely not be ordering any of this, but it's fun to pretend.)

If perhaps, you have family members who are rude enough to have birthdays and anniversaries in January of all months (that would be yours truly and most of my family) then check out some great sales I found for you today. Just look up from your computer every once and awhile and yell, "Great play! Go Defense! or Terrible Call, Ref!" and no one will be the wiser.

Go.




Y'all. This is a phone case full of tacos and it's on sale for $11.98. What else do you need to know?




This cute thing costs less than $10.00. 


3.  Bobeau Cold Shoulder High/Low Top



I have been unsure about the cold shoulder trend for awhile but I think I'm coming around. At first I thought I was too old for it, but then I've saw quite a few of my friends wearing them during the holidays and they all looked so cute. The best part is that if you buy the right one, most don't require a special bra. Ain't nobody got time for a strapless bra after a certain age, amiright? This comes in three colors and is less than $25.



This dress is the CUTEST EVER. It costs only $22.80. It is fit and flare AND embellished. If you have a real daughter you must buy this dress. Or even if you're like me and you only have a fake daughter you could still afford it and hang it in your closet for that day when one of your three boys might give you a real granddaughter. 

5. Fringe Tunic



I think this is so, so pretty. All sale items from Anthropologie are 40% off with the code TAGTIME so that makes this less than $60. For some reason, I don't like this color on me and I wish it came in other colors. Still, someone out there would look lovely in this and she needs it because Holy Sale Price, Batman.



My niece gave me the most perfect blanket scarf from Loft for Christmas and I love it with my whole heart. I don't see the exact one on the site today, but there are lots of other options like this cute plaid one. These are 40% off with no code. And if you are intellectually challenged like I am when it comes to styling one of these, there is a little card that comes with it to show you what to do. In full disclosure, I will tell you that I needed a little extra help, so I spent a good thirty minutes the other night watching Youtube videos on how to style my blanket scarf. I heart you, Internet.




This plaid shirt dress at Gap is 40% off with the code ALLNEW. So cute.



I do not look this cute when I'm binging all the episodes of Fixer Upper. But perhaps I could make it a New Year's Resolution to at least match my pj bottoms to my top in 2017? This outfit is so cute and comfy looking and even though I hope your heater is working and you wouldn't need the hat, you can get 40% off with the code ALLNEW.



Just when we think that Anthropologie is being reasonable by offering some good discounts and understanding that we really shouldn't have to spend a month's salary to buy a white tshirt, they pull this little stunt. This is listed under the House & Home/Kitchen & Dining tab as an apron. If you can cook in this thing, go for it, because it's on sale, but I don't think we can be friends. Otherwise, wear it to a New Year's Eve party next year. Someone on the Anthro website team needed to sober up before she posted this.



I love West Elm for home decor and they are having some great sales right now on sofas and rugs and whatnot.  But lookie what I found on their website today! I am a sucker for pajamas and these cute seersucker pjs they are offering are just about 50% off!!! They come in blue and red and are adorable.

Well, that's it, friends! Have a great day watching football, spending one last vacation day with your people and/or shopping for all the things! Happy New Year!!

No comments: