Wednesday, November 8, 2017

13 Reasons Why . . .

I'm so glad you're mine today.

1. The way you're always up for a party.


2. And might even help with the clean up.


3. Your hugs.


4. Your hustle.


5. That fierce fight in you that frankly scares us a little.



6. The way you never hesitate to be the biggest goofball in the room.


7. Except when you're dead serious.



8. The way you encourage and find joy in your friends.


9. The way you never give up.


10. Those freckles.


11. The way those two faces together makes me melt.


12. The way you make us fit together perfectly.


12. That smile. That smile. That smile.


13. And because all of these reasons together are an ever-present reminder that the very gift of you to our family is evidence of how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.


"For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
-Psalms 139:13-14

Happy 13th, Littlest Love. How wonderfully made you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
That was beautiful. Children are precious blessings from GOD.
Angela