Monday, March 12, 2018

Hey, Baseball: I'm Gonna Need More Time


Ok, Baseball. We need to have a little chat.

Listen. We've just been a little hasty with this getting back together. You're coming on a little strong. Dude, you're just going to need to GIVE ME A MINUTE, PLEASE.

I mean just last week your fields were covered in snow in a whole lot of areas around this fair land. Here in Northern Virginia the winds were so high we thought the Wicked Witch of the West was going be flying by at any minute. And really, it hasn't been that long since I broke up with Basketball. This just seems a little rushed.

I always think I'll be ready for our reunion in March. There will be a sunny day here or there and I'll be so excited. But then something crazy will happen like 40 mph winds or snowflakes showing up on my weather app. So, maybe I was just too optimistic about us getting together this soon.

READ THE REST HERE.


No comments: