Friday, May 23, 2014

(this moment): When I Realize I Have Everything I Need

{this moment}  A Friday ritual.  A single photo of a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Our day is here.  Our big kick off event for Kyle's Kamp's Memorial Day Travel Baseball Tournament starts in only a handful of hours.  And I couldn't sleep so I woke up extra early to pray yet again that we can pull this off.  I only had to look right in front of me at the contents of my desk to realize that He has given me everything I need. 

A promise to him, a promise from Him, a really good plan, and a couple or seven diet Cokes.




"Search for deep treasures as you go through this day.  You will find Me all along the way."
- May 23, 2014, Jesus Calling

"You, Lord, keep my lamp burning;  my God turns my darkness into light"
- Psalm 18:28

Come out and see us at Washington Nationals Park today.  It's free admission for everyone.  Here's the schedule of events. 

And PS, although at the moment I am feeling all Philippians 4:13, maybe bring a bucket of water if you happen to run into me and notice my hair is on fire.  Many thanks.

No comments: