Friday, October 23, 2015

{this moment}: "He Will Yet Fill Your Mouth With Laughter"

{this moment};  A Friday ritual.  A single photo of a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter,

and your lips with gladness."

-Job  8:21

*My mom and I spent some glorious moments in Northern California visiting my sister last week.  Most of our moments were spent laughing until we cried.  I'm not quite back in the swing of things here, but hope to be back to writing next week, sharing some Fall things I'm lovin', some posts about what Kyle's Kamp was up to in September during Childhood Cancer Awareness month and more about lovely Los Gatos, California.  (Preview: Sister has a lemon tree.  IN.HER.YARD.  Right there.  IN.HER.YARD.  I can't even.)  The Lord has certainly done great things for us, has He not?  I'm so very grateful.*

Happy Weekend, Friends!

No comments: